June 4, 2016

The Colchester Collection of Pro-White Books Weekly Update for June 4, 2016

After adding another 12 titles to The Collection, this week, we went over 1,000 books. There are now 1,008 titles listed in the catalog pages -- all cross-linked to their respective Amazon hardcopy pages, plus any Kindle, PDF, or HTML versions available on the web.

This is a good time to update our "road map". I'm going to split stage 3 into stage 3a & 3b. Stage 3a will be to continue adding titles from the list I'm currently working from. There are approximately 200 books in that list right now, and occasionally I add titles that folks recommend, so it'll probably be about 220 books (for a total of about 1,200 total titles in the Collection) before it's finished. At my current work rate (about 60-65 books a month), I expect stage 3a to be completed by the middle of September of this year (2016).

During stage 3b, I will add all of the relevant books from authors that are in the Collection at the end of stage 3a. I'm estimating that will amount to an additional 400 or so titles for a total of about 1,600-1,700 books.

Some of the titles added this week, include:
To learn more about our plans for The Collection, please see our "road map."

No comments: