March 5, 2016

The Colchester Collection of Pro-White Books Weekly Update for March 5, 2016

After looking into what it takes to create an effective site map I decided that, because it's a fairly involved process, I would put both it and the creation of an "About Us" page off until a later date.

Also, this past week, I did some research into creating a Homeschooling Curriculum portal and that also will be a bit time consuming, so I will put that off until after I've completed adding the books to complete stage 3.

I began stage 3 (the process of adding 600 or so new titles to The Colchester Collection for a total of roughly 1500) by going through my personal archive and choosing the most relevant books from it. I'm about half-way through it and have created a list of 200 new titles to add -- I'm figuring I'll glean about 400 new titles from it. Then I'm going to research all of the main pro-White authors in the Collection to ensure that I have all their books in the Collection. I figure when I'm done there will be between 1500-1600 titles in the collection. Then I'll move on to stage 4.

To learn more about our plans for the Collection, please see our "road map."

No comments: