December 12, 2015

The Colchester Collection of Pro-White Books Weekly Update for Dec. 12, 2015

Not much to report this week.

I continued re-ordering the "Books by" and "Books about" lists on the "Author" pages; changing them from their current alphabetical listings to one based on first published/written dates. I did another 135 pages this week. At this rate, it should take another two weeks to complete.

I also made some small changes to the style of those lists; changing the text alignment from "justified" to "left," which should make them slightly easier to read.

The "housekeeping" chores I originally thought would take a week or two are proving to be a lot more onerous than first thought, they'll probably take another 6 weeks or so. I should be back to posting new books around the first of February!

To learn more about our plans for The Collection, please see our "road map."

No comments: