August 26, 2014

The Colchester Collection of Pro-White Books Weekly Update for 8/26/14

I haven't published an update in a couple of weeks, because there hasn't been much to report.

As many of you know, I started phase two of the project on August 11, which involves creating the new and improved catalog ("Titles") pages. I finally finished the first 40 books of the new and improved catalog pages and published them today.

Sorry it took so long to get it done, but I was also working on some underlying structural and design issues that will make the site easier to maintain over time and I wanted to get them done before I published anything.

There are now 41 titles listed (in addition to the 853 titles that are linked to their respective Amazon hardcopy pages) in the catalog pages that are cross-linked with their respective Colchester Collection title pages, subject pages, and author pages, as well as to any available online Kindle, PDF, and HTML versions of each book.

I'm hoping to settle into a routine of adding 10-15 more crosslinked titles every week. This phase should take about 9-12 months.

For more info on our plans for The Collection please our road map.

No comments: